- "Well, now I feel like a bitch."
- — Beth Pearson, The Big Three
She is portrayed by Susan Kelechi Watson.
- "This was his favorite spot. I've been coming here almost every day, trying to figure out how I can give you what you want. Trying to wrap my head around it. And I know you have this notion in your mind, this notion of a perfect little newborn that we could shape and mold from scratch like Play-Doh, but Randall, we're really gonna do this, I think this is the way. Your parents did something wonderful for you. And because of that, you had a wonderful like. But things could have been very different for you. That could have been you. If you really want to do this, if you really want to risk our perfectly imperfect life for something, let's go all the way. Let's take in an older kid who no one else in the whole damn world is gonna help."
- — Beth Pearson (A Manny-Splendored Thing)
- Beth had dreadlocks in college.
This gallery is in order of episodes - not chronologically